Pilgrimage to the Holy Land and Biblical Jordan
June 7, 2023 to June 18, 2023
All DayCategory: Pilgrimage
Did not our hearts burn within us while He talked with us on the road, while He opened to us the Scriptures? -- Luke 24:32
These were the words spoken by the Emmaus disciples on that first Easter so long ago, when the resurrected Jesus appeared to them in the midst of their grief and despair.
As they trekked the dusty Palestinian roads, the Lord came alongside and transformed their sorrow into overflowing joy! With each step and each word from the Scriptures and the lips of Jesus, their hearts burned with hope!
Today, pilgrims to the Holy Land travel those same Palestinian roads and experience the same joy and hope, as they, too, listen to the Scriptures and hear the voice of the Risen Christ.
I invite you to join me as we travel to the land of the Holy One, June 7 through 18, 2023!
Come with me as we:
- Break bread by the Sea of Galilee.
- Read the Beatitudes on the very site where Jesus delivered the Sermon on the Mount.
- Walk along the very route our Lord took as he entered Jerusalem on Palm Sunday.
- Pray at the site of His crucifixion and resurrection!
- Travel to Jordan to view the Baptismal Site, Mount Nebo, Jerash and Petra.
This is a 12-day journey where everything is included except your international flight.
Yes, come with me to the Holy Land, and you will find that like those Emmaus disciples so long ago, your heart and your soul will “burn” within you!
With Warmest Regards,