Join Us for Worship on Trinity Sunday!
You may stream the service at the link below beginning a few minutes before 10:30 with the prelude, or you may choose to watch on our Vimeo or YouTube Channel.
A note about possible technical difficulties:
The stream has been running smoothly, but we will make a direct link to the service available beginning at 10:30 a.m. this Sunday on the front page of our website on the blue "stream the service" button so that you may easily access the service in case of any technical difficulty with the streaming site.
Other Notes and Troubleshooting Suggestions
- If you arrive late to the service, you may opt instead to watch on Vimeo or YouTube; it is not possible to rewind the stream.
- If you arrive early to the service and the stream doesn't begin on its own, try refreshing.
- If you wish to watch on your TV, you may choose instead to watch using the Vimeo or YouTube app available on your smart TV (make sure to subscribe at the links above so you can easily find us on your TV). Some people are also able to view the stream on the TV by casting or connecting the computer to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- If you are having trouble with continual buffering (when the stream or video stops or seems to pause as your computer downloads data), try watching on Vimeo or YouTube a little later in the day when there is less Internet traffic.
- If you have any other technical difficulties or you miss the service for any reason, you will still be able to access it on our Vimeo or YouTube channel.
- The service will remain available online after the stream is over. This means that should you miss the service for any reason, you will still be able to watch later.
- A service bulletin is available for you to view or print now. We have reformatted our traditional bulletin so that you may print it at home. There is a complete version which looks just like what you're used to, and there's an abbreviated version that you may print using less paper. People who have both handheld devices and laptops or desktops may choose to view the bulletin on one screen and the service on another, but we also plan to have the words you will need to participate on the worship screen.
- Even though you're at home, you may still give your weekly offering online. You may give securely using the link below; there is also a link at the top of this page and at the top of our streaming site. You may also mail your offering to the church office (142 Church St., Charleston, SC 29401).
- We are here to help you if you have any questions about the online worship process! The church office building is closed, but your church staff is still working remotely––please don't hesitate to reach out through email.