Join Us For Worship Online on Sunday!
You may stream the service at the link below beginning a few minutes before 10:30 with the prelude, or you may watch at your convenience on our Vimeo Channel beginning at the same time. You may also watch on our YouTube Channel beginning at 8:15 a.m.
A note about the "Stream the Service" button on our website:
For several weeks, we used the "Stream the Service" button on our website to provide a direct "on-demand" link on Sundays to the service on YouTube or Vimeo in case of technical difficulties. That link now takes you to our streaming site, saintphilips.online.church.
Other Notes and Troubleshooting Suggestions
- If you arrive late to the service on our streaming site, you may opt instead to watch on Vimeo or YouTube; it is not possible to rewind the stream.
- If you arrive early to the service and the stream doesn't begin on its own, try refreshing.
- If you wish to watch on your TV, you may choose to watch using the Vimeo or YouTube app available on your smart TV (make sure to subscribe at the links above so you can easily find us on your TV). Some people are also able to view the stream on the TV by casting or connecting the computer to the TV using an HDMI cable.
- If you are having trouble with continual buffering (when the stream or video stops or seems to pause as your computer downloads data), try watching on Vimeo or YouTube a little later in the day when there is less Internet traffic.
- If you have any other technical difficulties or you miss the service for any reason, you will still be able to access it on our Vimeo or YouTube channel.
- The service will remain available online after the stream is over. This means that should you miss the service for any reason, you will still be able to watch later on Vimeo or YouTube.
- A service bulletin is available for you to view or print now. We have reformatted our traditional bulletin so that you may print it at home. There is a complete version which looks just like what you're used to, and there's an abbreviated version that you may print using less paper. People who have both handheld devices and laptops or desktops may choose to view the bulletin on one screen and the service on another, but we also plan to have the words you will need to participate on the worship screen.
- Even though you're at home, you may still give your weekly offering online. You may give securely using the link below; there is also a link at the top of this page and at the top of our streaming site. You may also mail your offering to the church office (142 Church St., Charleston, SC 29401).
- We are here to help you if you have any questions about the online worship process! The church office building is closed, but your church staff is still working remotely––please don't hesitate to reach out through email.
More in News
May 11, 2021Two Ways to Plumb the Depths of the Ten Commandments
May 7, 2021Worship With Us on the Sixth Sunday of Easter!
May 5, 2021The St. Philip's inSPIRE