Office and Service Schedule Update: In Effect Through January
To help ensure the safety of our parishioners and staff given the current surge in COVID-19 cases in our area and the mayor’s recent announcement regarding city office restrictions, we have made the following changes to our office hours and service and activity schedules that will remain in effect through January:
- The church office building will be closed Mondays and Fridays with staff working remotely. You may reach staff by phone (843-722-7734) or email during those days.
- We will not hold Wednesdays Alive! services.
- College Fellowship will be virtual.
- Mere Christianity will meet on Zoom as usual.
- Both the 8:15 and 10:30 services on Sundays will be Morning Prayer.
- Childcare will not be available.
- Youth Group will meet virtually. Contact David Gilbert for details.
More in News
December 5, 2023ACNA Hymnal Commission Creates Music Resource Task Force
December 5, 2023House of Prayer: December Prayer Points
December 2, 2023Worship With Us on the First Sunday in Advent!