"House of Prayer" Prayer Points
In Isaiah 56:7, the Word of God says, “My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” We have never needed to remember these words more than right now. My hope is that our church will begin to consider the prayer points offered up below for us to pray. James says in 5:16, “The effective fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much.”
Prayer Points for Local Needs
1. For good health and protection for our clergy and their families.
2. For the grand return of our Wednesday night services on September 22.
3. For God’s choice for our next bishop.
4. For the oral arguments expected to be given to the State Supreme Court regarding the lawsuit against our diocese within the next few weeks. Pray for justice and righteousness to prevail on our behalf.
5. For the virus to end and for those that have it to be healed.
6. For peace for our city:
- for our leadership
- for our police
- for no more violence
- for our businesses to thrive
Prayer Points for All Nations
1. For Afghanistan:
- for all the Christians to get out safely.
- for all the Afghans that helped us to get out safely.
- for wisdom for those making decisions for private evacuations.
- for mercy and protection for those left behind.
- for breakthroughs for the airplanes being blocked from flying those stranded.
2. For Haiti
- that the earthquake survivors get the humanitarian supplies that they need.
- that the USA help provide the necessary assistance.
3. For the United States
- for the leadership in Washington.
- for the Fear of the Lord to be in the midst of every meeting and decision.
- for Christians to rise up all across the land praying for Revival and a great Awakening to once again come to the USA.
4. For our Southern Border
- for the Border Security team to have the help that it needs.
- for the Title 42 order implemented by the CDC to be upheld for the safety of our citizens.
- for those bringing in drugs be found and blocked.
- for those involved in sex trafficking to be found and prosecuted and that the children be protected.
- for the border to be made secure.
Pray the following Scripture for all of the above:
“Let God arise, let His enemies be scattered: let those also who hate Him flee before Him.”––Psalm 68:1
May we as a church be found faithful as one of the Lord’s Houses of Prayer.
More in News
January 21, 2022Worship With Us on the Third Sunday of Epiphany!
January 18, 2022How to Pray for Our World Mission Partners and Missionaries
January 18, 2022House of Prayer: January Prayer Points