House of Prayer: February Prayer Points
“My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”––Isaiah 56:7
“The effective fervent prayers of a righteous man avails much.”––James 5:16a
1. Over 50 young people are coming to Theology on Tap every other Tuesday. 20 of them are new to the ministry.
2. Thanksgiving for the quick recovery from COVID for Andrew.
Prayer Points for Local needs
1. For good health and safety for our clergy and their families.
2. For continuing success for Theology on Tap and for wisdom and favor for Brian and Justin as they lead this ministry.
3. For the Foundations Class to be well attended and for Andrew’s leadership to be blessed and inspiring.
4. For the new women’s Bible study on prayer to be well attended and for blessings upon the leaders, Margaret Donaldson and Charlotte Williams.
5. For blessings upon the visit from our guest speaker, Bishop Grant LeMarquand and his wife, Wendy. Safe travels.
6. For the State Supreme Court to rule in our diocese’s favor, including St. Christopher, and make the decision quickly. (Pray this daily.) We do not want to be found complacent thinking this is a done deal.
7. For the new members of the vestry who will be elected this next month.
8. For the new Gospel-Centered Parent group to be well attended.
9. Prayers for the virus: “Holy Father, we stand against the COVID virus and every form it takes and pray that everyone affected will recover quickly.”
10. For Charleston to reclaim her inheritance as The Holy City and for Revival to come in God’s timing.
11. For the reputation of Charleston as the Holy City remain and grow more in righteousness.
12. “Let FAITH arise and let our enemies be scattered.”
- For our leadership (the major, city council, and our governor): For the fear of the Lord to be in all of their meetings and decisions.
- Safety for our police and first responders.
- For employee issues to be solved and positions filled.
Prayer Points for the Nations:
1. For Afghanistan:
- For the Americans and Afghan helpers that may still be left behind to be rescued as well as protected.
- For the humanitarian aid to get through to the people in need. Many are being affected by the famine.
2. For Ukraine:
- That the Russians would NOT invade the country.
- Safety for our troops that are being sent into that region.
3. For Taiwan:
- That China would NOT invade this country and they can remain a free and independent nation.
4. For the Venezuela refugee crisis (over 50,000 refugees that have illegally crossed into the USA): Change the heart of the leadership and give them compassion on the people.
5. For Israel:
- For protection and wise leadership for the new Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett.
- For peace within the walls of Jerusalem.
- For protection for this nation from the assaults of the enemy.
6. For Canada:
- That the truck protest is resolved soon and peacefully.
7. For America:
- For wisdom for all those in Congress and special committee’s making critical decisions that affect all of the people.
- For wisdom for the Supreme Court to follow the Constitution and laws.
- For the fear of the Lord to be present in all meetings.
- For the immigration problems and open borders to be solved.
- For inflation to get under control.
- Stop the secret distribution of illegal immigrants into various states without approval from the governors.
- For the upcoming elections for seats in the House and Senate. May those elected be godly people and have the courage to stand for truth and righteousness.
Prayer: “Father rebuild your covenant between God and America again, and forgive our sins as a nation.”
- 1 Malachi 4:6. “Pray that the hearts of the fathers turn to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.” May this generation recognize the inheritance that God has for them.
More in News
September 23, 2023Worship With Us on the Seventeenth Sunday After Pentecost!
September 19, 2023The Anglican Diocese of South Carolina Launches Ministry at the College of Charleston
September 16, 2023Worship with us on the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost!