House of Prayer: March Prayer Points
“My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.” ––Isaiah 56:7
“For with God nothing will be impossible.” ––Luke 1:37
Answered Prayers (Thank You, Lord):
1. That the Parish Annual Meeting was well attended.
2. For the abundant financial blessings in 2022.
3. For the new Vestry members.
4. For the continuing successful attendance of young people at the Theology on Tap ministry.
5. For the children’s choirs (100 children are involved!).
Prayer Points for Local Needs
1. For Bishop Chip Edgar: that he would have the wisdom needed to lead this diocese.
2. For our clergy and their families: for good health, protection, and fresh vision for 2023. For upcoming eye procedures to go well for Brian.
3. For our Vestry: for wisdom, discernment, and protection for them and their families. For an easy transition for the new members.
4. For Generations Ministry: for Grandparents@Prayer in the Chapel on the first Thursday of the month to be well attended.
5. For a good turnout for the Walk for Water outreach.
6. For the Italian Bingo Night fundraiser for the youth group going to Honduras to be successful.
7. For the capital campaign for the church and properties to go well. That we would easily reach our goal.
8. For protection for our children in the things they are hearing, being taught, and seeing that are contrary to the Word of God. Have mercy, dear Lord. For godly school boards, school principals, and teachers, that they would allow only appropriate material to be taught.
9. For God’s choice for the upcoming election for the Mayor of Charleston.
10. For excellent plans for the Union Pier development. May it be balanced and those working on it to be in unity and wise.
Prayer Points for the Nations
1. England: For new Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to help bring unity to the country and stability to its economy.
2. Ukraine: For Putin to be willing to negotiate a peace settlement and stop the war.
3. Taiwan: That China NOT invade this country and they would remain a free independent nation.
4. For Israel: For Prime Minister Netanyahu to be able to govern with godly wisdom and the ability to inspire the citizens and communicate expertly with the world. For protection for Israel’s borders. For peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
5. For Haiti: For a new, godly President. For gangs, especially their leaders, to be broken up.
6. For the United States: For wisdom and unity, and for protection for the members of the Supreme Court and their families. For the fear of the Lord to guide all meetings in Congress and special committee meetings. For wisdom for the military advisors dealing with all the issues around the world. For inflation to come under control, especially as it affects seniors, the poor, and those on fixed incomes. For the immigration problems to be solved and for the cartels to lose their power.
Prayer: Thank you, Lord, for the revival that broke out at Asbury College in the midst of the young people as they worshiped and prayed. May we see revival come our way too, and we promise to give YOU all the honor and glory.
Make a point of seeing the movie “The Jesus Revolution.” It is all about revival breaking out in the 70s. Excellent film!
More in News
June 3, 2023Worship With Us on Trinity Sunday!
May 27, 2023Worship With Us on the Day of Pentecost: Whitsunday!
May 23, 2023Summer Outreach Opportunities